For my soon-to-be sister-in-law’s bridal shower, I incorporated lots of paper doilies in to the decor. I used them for signage, for the guestbook, for coasters, and so on. It’s incredible what you can do with a simple paper doily, and they cost around $1-$1.50 for 25 doilies! What a deal! Doilies have got to be one of my most favorite budget-friendly wedding details.
There is truly so much can that be done with them… take a look at these lovely ideas!
1. Doilies make a lovely background for your dinner menu, and fit nicely on most dinner plates.
2. Use ribbon or twine to string doilies across chair backs for a charming detail.
3. Varying sizes of paper doilies make for a unique and inexpensive table runner.
4. Check out this DIY tutorial to make this incredible doily wreath.
5. Paper doilies can add the perfect extra touch to your favor packaging. Pair them with kraft paper for a match made in heaven.
6. Print straight on to doilies and use them for your invitations or stationary.
7. Who would have thought doilies could make such pretty cupcake wrappers?
8. Attach small paper doilies to favor boxes for an extra special touch.
I’m sure there are more ways to incorporate paper doilies in to your big day, but these are my favorite that I have found so far. I would love to hear how you are planning to use doilies in your wedding!You might also like...