When it comes to wedding planning, “free” is a very rare but wonderful word to hear! Thankfully there are several lovely ladies out there who have created fabulous printable projects to help your wedding vision come to life. Below are twenty of my most favorite free wedding printables–everything from invitation suites and cupcake toppers to escort cards and table numbers . You’ll be sure to love at least one of these! Follow the links to find the downloadable files, and enjoy!
1. Simple, elegant wedding menu cards from Martha Stewart Weddings
2. Printable cupcake flags with sweet messages from Ellinée.
5. Banner template via Martha Stewart Weddings — all letters available for download so you can create any saying you like.
6. Sweet cake toppers via Sarah Hearts.
7. A fun and creative wedding day activity book for the kiddos via Lovely Indeed.
8. Fun madlibs to keep guests entertained from Love Vs. Design.
9. Straw flag place cards via Wedding Chicks.
10. Fun and colorful place cards spotted on Delightful Distractions.
11. Cute alphabet bunting via Ruffled.
12. Elegant table numbers from the Knotty Bride (I like these so much I’m using them in a mini inspiration shoot!)
13. Lots of fun and funky wedding graphics via Miss Cutie Pie.
14. I Spy game for guests by Atypical Type A.
15. Gorgeous save the date bookmarks in three different themes via the Pretty Blog.
16. Save the date calender cards via Wedding Chicks.
17. Chevron invitation suite via Wedding Chicks.
18. “Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” cards spotted on Glamor & Grace.
19. Mason jar invitation suite via Wedding Chicks.
20. Rustic wedding stationary via Polka Dot Bride.
In case you are wondering about different print methods, here is a rundown from Blush Printables:
I hope you were able to find something that you’ll be able to use in your wedding, bridal shower, or engagement party! If there are any other printables that you just love, please share in the comments below.
Hope you’re Monday is off to a great start so far!