I have been seeing so many cute + unique ideas for asking your girls to be a part of your big day popping up on Pinterest lately, so I decided it was time to bring them all together in one place and show off all of these lovely ideas! (P.s. if you’re not already, follow BT&B on Pinterest here!)
If you are looking for a meaningful and unique way to ask your maids, consider one of these fun ideas. If you have a unique way that you asked your girls, share with us in the comments below!
1. These creative little boxes were put together by a crafty bride in order to ask her maids in a meaningful and unique way. She purchased cigar boxes, decorated them, and filled them with photos, color palettes, and details about the wedding. See the full DIY tutorial on Wedding Chicks.
2. These sweet little spools are the cutest! If you’re looking for something a little less traditional, these may be the perfect touch. You could give them a whirl on your own or purchase a set of five from Choosing You for $45.
3. I immediately fell in love with these gorgeous watercolor cards found on Glamour and Grace. There is even a complete DIY tutorial, including a printable design template for the card and envelope!
4. How precious is this mini accordion book? Nichole of Coral Pheasant Stationary and Design crafted them for her maids, and you can read more about the details (along with the rest of her gorgeous wedding stationary) here.
6. I love the idea of getting your maids something practical as a gift and as a way of asking them to be in your wedding. What better way than with a darling custom hanger with their name? This particular design is a steal at just $15 each from Bridal Cute Hangers.
7. The Wedding Chicks offer an adorable gift set with a comfy chemise that reads “Bridesmaid” or “Love” that comes in a darling drawstring bag that reads “Missy, I’d love you to be my bridesmaid.” How sweet!
8. For a super fun and personal approach to asking your girls, why not take this bride’s approach and ask them with photos of yourself? So cute and original!
9. Lastly, if you are feeling crafty, consider these charming personalized bridesmaids cards by Anna of Rifle Paper Co. She was inspired by the paper chain people that we all learned to make in grade school, and the concept is just too cute. See the full tutorial on Once Wed.
How are you going to ask your girls to be a part of your wedding? Leave a comment, I’d love to hear about it!
Have a wonderful Monday!