Well folks, summer is just around the corner, and the weather here is finally starting to make that apparent! This last week we had to bring our air conditioner back inside, which is definitely a good sign. :) The warm weather has got me thinking about all the yummy refreshments that can be offered at summer wedding receptions, and I’m in love with all the ideas I’ve found! Let’s jump right in…
1. I’m fairly certain your guests will adore these DIY mason jar ice cream favors, spotted on Emmaline Bride. Yum!
2. For another refreshing treat, consider a sno cone bar. All that’s needed is crushed ice, cones or cups, and flavored syrup… you can even make your own. Or try the recipe for these “real watermelon sno cones!” (pictured above).
3. This next idea is genius… frozen cocktail pops! Check out So This is Bliss for some delicious recipes including tangerine rum popsicles and havana mojito popsicles….mmmm.
4. Nothing says summer quite like a good old-fashioned lemonade stand. So why not include one at your wedding reception? Such a fun and unique idea that guests will be sure to love! Images found on Forget Me Knot Weddings.
5. Mason jars are the perfect touch for your summer refreshments. Dress them up with simple twine, fabric, lace, or ribbon, and you’ve got yourself an adorable drinking glass! Images spotted on Design Dazzle.
6. Here are some more refreshing frozen treats spotted on Ritzy Bee. Mini ice cream cones and sorbet, shot glass milkshakes, mini popsicles… is your mouth watering yet!?
If you’re planning a summer wedding, incorporating one (or more!) of these refreshing treats will surely be appreciated by your guests, especially if it’s 80+ degrees on your wedding day! :)
Have a terrific Tuesday,
You might also like...