Good morning! Or afternoon, or evening… depending on when you’re reading this :)
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I know I sure did. It was so great spending time with my family in Washington, but I am glad to be back in Oregon with my hubby.
I decided to continue on with the holiday theme that I started last week with the DIY wedding favors post, so today I am featuring some beautiful holiday dessert/cake table/candy buffet inspiration! I have scoured the internet for the best of the best in this category… so here we go!
1. This sweet & simple, all-white dessert table by Merryl Brown Events would be perfect for a winter wonderland wedding. I love the snowflake cookies hanging from the branches! This is such a classy dessert table, and would look wonderful with the addition of a chic & simple wedding cake.
Here is a closer look at the adorable snowflake cookies:
2. To continue with the winter wonderland/snow theme, here is another lovely dessert table featuring a painted pine cone tree centerpiece (great DIY project!), and wrapped “presents” as stands. Anders Ruff Custom Designs created this beautiful table, and the printables are for sale in their Etsy shop!
3. Canvas & Canopy Events put together this whimsical dessert table, filled with delicious treats and unique accents including a marshmallow tree, tissue poms, and snowballs made with yarn and buttons. Make sure to click here to get the scoop on how you can create your own snowy wonderland of a desert table, including recipes for “red velvet cakesicles” and “frosty’s frosted cookie sandwiches.” YUM!
4. Maddy of The Inspired Bride created the next fabulous table, and you can find step-by-step instructions for creating each element of the table here! I am in love with the paper fan arrangement and the teal, white, & grey color scheme.
5. For more of a Christmas/holiday theme, these next two tables by Green Apple Paperie would be perfect, and all of the printables are available in their Etsy shop so you can create this cheery look for yourself.
6. I love how amazingly unique all of these dessert tables are! Each of them features a completely different color scheme, centerpiece, and overall theme. I love the simple wreath with the stocking garland in this next one by Green Apple Paperie, and the classy gold trees.
7. The ladies at Icing Designs put together this beautiful Parisian dessert table, and I have to say this is one of my favorites. I love the use of ribbon and small ornaments to create a simple yet elegant back drop, with the statement of the gold mirror in the middle. The gold tree with the pretty bow at the top also adds a lovely touch!
I hope these wonderful tables provide you with inspiration for ways to spruce up your own dessert table at your wedding, bridal shower, engagement party, or whatever other events you have planned this winter. I am so impressed with all of these tables; they each offer something truly unique, and you can pick & choose your favorite aspects of each one to create your own personalized dessert table to suit your needs.You might also like...